FDA Registration/U.S Agent

  • Product Introduction

    • To register at FDA, companies outside of the U.S must designate an U.S agent for FDA communications.

    • Jasdi and our partner, Compliance Engineering can serve as your agent to help customers with the FDA registration for Over-The-Counter (OTC) products in order to export to the U.S market.